Why not try my homemade chicken curry?
What you will need
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbs curry powder
- 1 ts paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 ts ground cinnamon
- Half tsp fresh ginger
- Salt & pepper
- 1 TBS tomato paste
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Half cup water
- Half lemon juice
- Half tsp chili powder
- Large sweet potato chopped into chunks
- Large red pepper chopped.
How to make your own healthy homemade chicken curry
- Brown the chicken with the onion in cooking spray, stir in the garlic, curry powder, paprika, bay leaf, cinnamon, ginger, and salt&pepper
- Stir for 2 mins
- Add the tomato puree, yogurt, and water,
- Bring to the boil, stir in the lemon juice and chili powder.
- Simmer for 5 mins
- Add the sweet potatoes to the slow cooker and add everything else and cook for approx 90 mins
Will you be trying this healthy homemade chicken curry?
A big Thank you to Haylea W for this post