Welcome to the most addictive & friendliest Facebook support group ever created.
A great support network where you can ask for advice and send in your questions by inbox to have them set anonymously.
Everything you read on the group stays there.
We do not argue or judge others, if we don’t like what we read we scroll past and ignore.
Everyone offers their opinions as honestly, yet respectfully as they can.
If you ask for advice please accept not everyone will agree with you. We will have different views at times but we will not argue, judge or preach.
We do carry an addiction warning.
Any problems please inbox admin.
Please note we talk about everyday topics here, not just parenting so if you are easily offended this group may not be for you.
I clear out lurkers regularly so jump in and get involved.
Support Group Rules:
- There is no judging allowed
- Offer your opinion as an opinion & do not preach
- Please refrain from using offensive language (unless very stressed)
- You are asked to respect other’s views
- If you have any problems with another member of the group, please contact me
- You are asked to become an active member, even just say Hi, this ensures your name is recognised by others.
The Facebook mums group has a huge range of ages from 15 – 50, we even have a few Grans too.
They are there to help you with any worries, fears or questions you have.
Parenting, pregnancy, trying to conceive, benefits, finances, relationships and yes even sex lives are openly discussed.
Simply a safe and friendly place to meet other mums and mums to be.
Why not join us today? … you will never want to leave again … My Facebook Mums Group