Are you a blogger and need more traffic, more readers and more exposure? If so, Blogger In The Spotlight is for you?
I am developing a new feature on the blog – Blogger In The Spotlight- which will highlight another blogger.
I can not always provide the content my readers need and therefore by introducing them to new blogs I am offering them so much more.
If you would like to feature on my blog in Blogger In The Spotlight – ( A post dedicated just to you and your blog and shared with my own readers) please answer the following 15 questions and email them back to me, don’t forget to include a picture for me to use and the link to your blog and any social media accounts you wish to highlight.
Blogger In The Spotlight
- Can you tell our readers about yourself?
- How would you describe your blog?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- What topics do you cover on your blog?
- How do you want to improve yourself and your blog in the next year?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
- What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
- What is the most positive aspect about blogging?
- How much time do you spend blogging?
- Have you always blogged about the same content that you blog about today?
- Would you encourage other people to make their own blog?
- What is the best advice you could give to someone who is just starting their own blog?
- What type of networking do you think is better to enhance your traffic to the blog and to engage with your readers?
- Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
- A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online? Do you agree?
Please include a photograph to use and link to your blog and include links to your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest accounts.
This is your time to shine so feel free to add anything else you feel my readers would love to know about blogging.
I look forward to putting you under the spotlight and sharing your blog with my own readers.
Take a look at the bloggers already featured in In The Spotlight.