What qualities are important to you in a relationship?
What are the things women want in a man when they are dating?
I hear endless complaints from women all over the world who rant or moan about their partners, I wonder if they have ever explained what they really want in a man.
This post has been written by the mothers in my Facebook group.
What are things women want in a man?
- He tells you he loves love handles – loves and accepts your body
- Someone who is faithful
- He has to be honest
- He can communicate calmly instead of either shouting or muttering
- Be trustworthy
- Be loyal
- Cannot be selfish in the bedroom (we have needs too)
- He must be sincere
- Is a hands on dad
- Someone who shows affection
- He likes to make you laugh
- He doesn’t want to hurt you
- He is thoughtful and puts effort into the relationship
- He is considerate to your needs
- He is happy to compromise – that doesn’t mean we always get our own way
- He will make an effort with your family and friends – even when he doesn’t like them
- He can be romantic – we all love surprise flowers and gifts for no reason
- He doesn’t lie – it might hurt us but we prefer to know the truth
- Is reliable – If you saying you’re going out for 1 pint, have 1 pint
- Makes an effort – At least shave regularly and dress up occasionally
Do you think we have just described the perfect man for you?
Can you think of any other things women want in a man?